JGCC Collegiate Women’s Development Committee Report:
Under Women‘s Development Cell policy of the Gujarat University ,it is mandatory for every college affiliated to Gujarat University to constitute a Collegiate Women’s Developmentwith five members.
Composition of CWDC
JG College Of Commerce established Collegiate Women‘s DevelopmentCommittee (C.W.D.C.) in 2007-2008, as per the directive of the Gujarat University, and Honorable Supreme Court, to ensure the prevention of any kind ofharassment of women including sexual harassment.
- To establish gender equality in the campus
- To prevent sexual harassment of girls in the college
- To provide procedure for the grievances
- To offer guidance, counseling and special learning resource facility togirl students
- To empower female students and sensitize male students about women’sissues
- To spread awareness of the rights of women
- To inculcate awareness about social issues among students
The Committee members
- Chairperson : Dr. Sagar Dave
- Convener : Dr. Arati Shah
- Co-convener : Dr. Megha Bhatt
- Members (Students) : Ayushi Vadodaria, Urja Thakkar, Priyanka Shah