JGCC Collegiate Women’s Development Committee Report:
Under Women‘s Development Cell policy of the Gujarat University, it is mandatory for every college affiliated to Gujarat University to constitute a Collegiate Women’s Development with five members.
Composition of CWDC
JG College Of Commerce established Collegiate Women‘s Development Committee (C.W.D.C.) in 2007-2008, as per the directive of the Gujarat University, and Honorable Supreme Court, to ensure the prevention of any kind of harassment against women.
- To establish gender equality in the campus.
- To prevent sexual harassment of girls in the college.
- To provide procedure for the grievances.
- To offer guidance, counseling and special learning resource facility to girl students.
- To empower female students and sensitize male students about women’s issues.
- To spread awareness of the rights of women.
- To inculcate awareness about social issues among students.
The Committee members
- Chairperson : Dr. Satyajeet Deshpande
- Convener : Dr. Arati Shah
- Co-convener : Dr. Megha Bhatt
- Members (Students) : To be Updated