Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) was established at JG College of Commerce in the academic year 2002-03. We believe that quality enhancement is a continuous process. The IQAC helps towards the development of Quality Culture in the college. To fulfill the below mentioned goals and functions, the committee is significantly contributing it’s efforts to support and to promote an institution towards academic excellence. Till date, the College has been accredited by NAAC in 2007 and 2015.
Goals and Objectives: –
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines given by the NAAC.
- Empowering Faculty members for research and projects.
- Motivating the students for curricular, co-curricular and extra curricular activities
- Developing a Quality Culture in a college.
- Arrangement of unbiased feedback response system.